Five for Friday

Happy Friday!
It's my last day of school! We had our last day with the kiddos yesterday and today we get to check out. Literally and Physically!

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.
I just love this link. :)



We spent last weekend at my daughter's softball tournament. It was hot, hot, hot!
She played six games in two days! WOW! 
Her team came in second place. They lost the last game by one run. 



We are raising a service dog for Canine Companions for Independence. He is such a good puppy! 
His name is Vader.
We will have him for 18 months and then give him up for intensive training. 
We just love him!
Look at that face!



I got my hair cut!
10 inches lighter. 



This is an amazing gift I got from one of my students!
I just LOVE IT!!!




Last night I rode my bike to yoga with this young lady!
We might try to run it next time. 
FUN FUN FUN!










Follow on Bloglovin

No comments

Back to Top