Short Vowel Sounds

My firsties are working on short and long vowel sounds. Although I know that short vowels are a little easier with CVC words, my firsties still need a lot of work on them.

They LOVE these puzzles and sorts.




There are puzzles for all short vowel sounds: a, e, i, o, and u.
Students put words and pictures together to complete the puzzles.


There is a sorting mat for each vowel sound. The little cards can be sorted onto individual vowel cards or recorded all together. 
(see below)



I hope you enjoy this product. My firsties can't get enough of it.

Have a wonderful day!



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments

  1. Great blog and post thanks for assignment masters uk review
    sharing remarkable and knowledge with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article and also I am mainly surprised by the 123 essay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work here,Your website is quite impressive and i look forward to reading your new blog postings. I appreciate your effort which you applied on this blog. Thank you so much for sharing.casio

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top